Today we are going to tell you about Three Days to See friends its special English class- 10th EM, so read and share it Three Days to See
13.Three Days to See
CLASS – 10th
Q.1.What would Helen like to see in the eyes of her teacher?
Ans. Mrs Anne Sullivan Macy was Hellen’s teacher . she had opened the outer world for Hellen . Hellen would like to see the strength of character in her teacher’s eyes. It had enabled her to stand firm during difficulties . She would also view her compassion for humanity.
Q.2. what would the author like to see in a farm?
Ans. Hellen would pass through a farm on her return from the woods . she would like to see the horses or the tractors plaughing the field. She would like also see the contented farmers and the colourful sunset.
Q.3.Why does Helen say that sight must be the most delightful of all the senses?
Ans. Seeing is believing . One can’t get a true picture of nature without seeing them . Eyes are a great blassing of God . The world is dark without eyes. One realizes the importance of eyes only on getting blind. He fails to have the full view of the world around. Sight is therefore , the most delightful of all the senses.
Q.4. Summarise the activities Helen would undertake on the second day.
Ans. Hellen would undertake the following activities on the second day. 1. She would wake up at dawn . she would view how the night is replaced by the day .
- She would view the spread of light awakening the sleepy earth.
- She would have a hasty glimpse of the world. How the past changed and progressed through the ages.
- She would try to probe into the soul of man through his art of the ages.
- She would see all that she knew through touch .
- She would visit some theatre or movie. She would see the charming figures of the actors with her own eyes.