Hello friends ,
Today we are going to tell you Present Perfect Tense ( Voice). friends reads this blogs and update your self.Present Perfect Tense ( Voice)
Present Perfect Tense : –
Rule – O + Has/Have + Been + verb 3rd form + other word + by + subject.
- I have sent a letter.
- I have seen a bird.
- She has spent all the money .
- I have bought a car.
- The servant has cleaned the room.
- My friends have helped me.
- Grandmother has told a story.
- Someone has stolen my purse.
- They have done their work.
- He has hidden the fact.
- Our teacher has written three books.
- The branches of the tree have caught the kite.
- Somebody has taken away my book.
- We have won the
- Government has built a road.
- I have spoken the truth.
- He has thrown the bottle.
- She has found a wrist watch.
- We have given three pens.
- I have read this story.
- They have drawn a big amount.
- She has lost her purse.
- I have kept my promise.
- She has not stolen my book.
- I have received my transfer orders.
- Abhay has read a number of books.
- Kalpna has not confessed her fault.
- The carpenter has made the
- Ravi has not sold his cow.