31.Above : – 1. it is used to immediately to up sense.
Ex – 1. Our plane was flying above the clouds.
- the water was flowing above the danger level.
2.above in a higher position
Ex – 1.the plane is flying above the clouds
2.A sword was hanging above his head.
- beyond the reach of more than
Ex- 1.the applicant should be above the age of twenty.
32.Along : – it is used to one point to another point-
Ex- they are walking along the road.
- there are trees all along the river banks.
33.About :- nearness of some kind
Ex- 1 tell me about the accident
- Do you know about him ?
- he is careless about his duties.
- I am fond of hearing about his duties.
- Across : – from one side to the opposite.
Ex – 1. Her house is across the river
2.can you swim across the river?
- there is a bridge across the river