HELLO FRIENDS ,
TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TELL SOME IMPORTANT PREPOSITIONS TO HELP IN SI & OTHER COMPETITIONS EXAM.Prepositions -5
15.Into : – (1) It showed motion.
Ex – 1. A Boy fall into the river.
- she was bathing into the tank.
(2) when any object come into out side to inside sense.
Ex – 1. He jumped into the well.
(3) Change the things in direction
Ex – 1.steam changes into water.
Ex – 1. I can not work for more than two hours at a time.
- he is not ready to accept less than a rupee for this.
16.But : – 1.But is a conjunction . it is used in some preposition .
Ex – 1. All the boys but Sohan left the meeting.
2.None , But she deserve prize.
- except ko chodkar or ke atirikat
Ex -1.the problem is anything but easy.
17.To : – To is used to show the place.
Ex – 1. Ram ran to school.
2.he come to the outer gate.
(2) Before the infinite verb –
Ex -1. I want to sleep now.
- he come to see me.
(3) To show the time-
Ex- 1.It is five to nine.
2.It is Quarter to three.
(4) it is used to show one place to another place.
Ex – 1. I shall go to Agra.
2.He went to his village yesterday.
18.Beyond :- on the farther side of (ke pare ,par)
Ex- 1. My house is beyond those hills
- it is beyond belief .
- the bicycle is beyond repair.
19.Till : – Till is used to shows the time.
Ex- 1. He worked till 5 o’clock.