24.Over : – when any object to move another object or fixed but can’t touch.
Ex – 1. The fan is over my head.
- The sun shine over the earth.
- The sun was just over my head.
- the water flowing over the banks of the river.
25.Towards : –1. To show the direction .
Ex – 1. The caravan proceeded towards the east.
- he went towards the post office.
- nearness of approach –
Ex – 1.he is coming towards the house.
3.nearness of time.
Ex – 1.it is now towards evening.
4.in relation to –behaviour –
Ex – 1. He is very kind towards beggars .
- she is very friendly towards her juniors.
5.in aid of –
Ex – 1. You will have to give Rs.100/- towards the poor Boys’s fund.
26.Behind : – to show the back word direction.
Ex – 1. The sun is now behind the mountains. 2. who is standing behind you ?