HELLO FRIENDS ,
Passive voice of Interrogative Sentences : –
TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TELL ABOUT OF PREPOSITIONS OF INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES
When a Question begins with do /does /did…
Rule – Is /Are/Am /was / were + o+ verb 3rd form + other word + by + subject + ?
- Do they speak Tamil?
- Does he cut hair?
- Does she sing a song?
- Did you invite him?
- Did Ram kill Ravan?
When a question begins with will / shall / Modal …..
Rule – will / shall / Modal + o + +be verb 3rd form + other word + by + subject + ?
- Will you spend money?
- Shall I ever forget those happy days?
- Can a lion eat grass?
- Can we send this big parcel?
- Will you have a cup of tea?
When a Question begins with Is /Are/Am /was / were …
Rule – Is /Are/Am /was / were + o + Being + verb 3rd form + other word + by + subject + ?
- Is he playing football?
- Are they eating food?
- Was Ramesh helping his friends?
- Were you coming to market?
- Were the people listening to him?
When a Question begins with has / have /had …
Rule – has / have /had + o + been+ verb 3rd form + other word + by + subject + ?
- Have you finished your meal?
- Has he taken medicine?
- Have you spent all the money?
- Had they posted the letter?
- Had she posted the letter?
When a Question begins with who …
Rule – By whom + H.V.+ o + verb 3rd form.+ ?
- Who broke this jug?
- Who broke the news?
- Who did this?
- Who wrote the letter?
If the Question begin with a wh –word (why, where…etc.)
Q.W.+ H.V.+ O + verb 3rd form +by +subject + ?
- why did your brother write such a letter?
2.Where does Mohan write a letter?