Today we are going to tell you about of Noun Error finding .so friends read and get high marks in exam friends read and share if you like ,errors finding in noun
Directions (Q.Nos 1-15) find out the part which has an error in each of the following sentences. If there is the errors .Your answer is (d).
- Wordsworth’s poetries (a) / is characterized by his subtle description (b)/ of the beauty and liveliness of nature.(c)/ no errors (d).
- The committee is divided over the issue (a)/ of his appointment and this has resulted (b)/ is much rancor among it is members . (c)/ No errors (d).
- He has bought (a)/ four breads (b)/ for lunch today. (c) /No errors(d).
- This data are (a)/ very useful to arrive (b)/ at correct conclusion. (c) No errors(d).
- “I have never seen (a) / such a lovely spectacles in my life”, (b)/ said the passerby. (c)/ No error(d).
- If a student needs a advices (a)about carres, he or she should (b)/ consult the careers officers. (c)/ No error(d).
- Indian is one of (a)/ the leading film producing (b)/ country in the world . (c) No error(d).
- Cattles were (a) / grazing in the meadows. (b)/ near our farm. (c) / No error (d).
- The information supplied to us (a)/ were not as, useful as (b)/ we first thought it would be. (c)/ No error (d).
- One of the most (a)/ widely spread bad habit (b)/ is the use of tobacco. (c)/ No error (d).
- I do my best but I don’t understand (a)/why I do not get (b)/ expected mark in the examinations . (c)/ No error(d).
- The wall of this magnificent building (a) / is fifty foot high (b)/ and its paintings are very striking . (c)/ No error(d)
- One of my good friend (a)/ is both an artist (b)/ and a physician of repute. (c)/ No error (d)
- A farmer was leading (a) oxes to his field (b)/ for ploughing early in the morning. (c) /No error (d)
- It is difficult to find man servants (a) in big cities because (b)/ they are engaged in other profitable (c) / No error (d)
1.(a) 2.(a) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (b) 11. (c) 12. (b) 13. (a) 14. (b) 15. (a)
errors finding in noun