Hello friends ,
Today we are going to tell you about Karif & Rabi Crops in India Resources of India II – Crops in India some important thing to more use in competitions exam and other academic examination also so friends read and share it this post more and more Resources of India II friends this post belong to all totally to competitions purpose also so friends read this blogs continuously and share it to all friends and social media also.
Q.1. Important Crops of India and their distribution
Distribution of Crops in India
According to Season-
- Kharif Crops
- Rabi Crops
- Zaid Crops
According to Study –
- Food Crops
- Cash and Commercial crops
- Kharif Crops – The crops which are sown in the beginning of rainy season (June – July ) and ready to reap by the end of spring season after Dushera (October – November ) are called Kharif crops. Rice Jawar , Bajra , maize , soyabean, Sugercane ,cotton, ground nut, ,sesamum are the chief kharif crops.
- Rabi Crops – The crops , which are sown in October – November after Dussera and are ready to reap by the beginning of summer season in March – April are called Rabi Crops . Wheat , gram ,barely , mustard , tobacco are the main rabi Crops.
- Zaid Crops – The Crops grown in Summer especially vegetables and green fodder are called Zaid crops.
- Food Crops – By Food crops we mean the crops which are the main component of food, Rice, Wheat , jawar , maize ,bajara , gram , tur and other pulses are included in food crops.
- Cash and Commercial Crops – Cash and commercial crop mean the crops which are not used as food directly but they are sold to generate These crops include cotton , jute , tea , coffee, soyabean , oil seed , suger cane , tobacco , rubber etc.
Resources of India II – Crops in India
Karif & Rabi Crops in India