Hello friends ,
today we are going to tell about of pronoun and how many kinds of pronoun ……..11 KINDS OF PRONOUN
Pronoun ( सर्वनाम )
Pronoun : – A Pronoun is a word which is used in place of a noun is called a pronoun.
Example – He ,she ,it etc.
Kinds of Pronoun : –
- Personal Pronoun : – it is a pronoun which denotes the speaker person spoken to or person spoken of .
Kinds of personal Pronoun : –
First Person : – A Person which is denotes the speaker.
Example – I, me, us,we
Second Person : – It is a pronoun which shows the person spoken to . Example – you ,your
Third Person : – It is a person which denotes the person spoken of . Example – he ,she, it.
- Interrogative Pronoun : – words used to make a direct Question are called interrogative
Example – What , who, whose ,which etc.
- Demonstrative Pronoun : – The words that are used to point out an object are called demonstrative pronoun.
Example – This ,that , these, those ,such etc.
- Reflexive Pronoun : – when Self is added to a personal Pronoun to show that the person does some work himself it is called Reflexive Pronoun.
Example – Ram gave me this book himself.
- Relative Pronoun : – A Person which refers to some noun before it and joints sentences is called a relative Pronoun. Example – Who , which ,whose.
- Indefinite Pronoun : – A Pronoun which do not indicate Person, things are called indefinite Pronoun.
Example – Some , many, all etc.
- Emphatic Pronoun : – They Pronouns which add in Self or Selves that are force in Subject are called Emphatic Pronoun.
Example – My Self do it.
- Distributive Pronoun : – the Word which refers to person or thing/things one at a time is called a Distributive Pronoun.
Example – each of the students gets a prize.
- Exclamatory Pronoun : – They Pronoun which show fast feeling ,harsh Exclamatory are called Exclamatory Pronoun .
Example – What ! he has failed.
- Impersonal Pronoun : – when Pronoun is used in noun that understood are called impersonal pronoun.
Example – it is raining .(Water)
It is blowing hard .(wind)
It is 7 o’clock. (time)
- Reciprocal Pronoun :- when two pronoun come together and show the reciprocal are called reciprocal pronoun.
Example – Rohit and Raju fought with each other.
- Pick out the pronouns in the following and give their kinds.
- He is your friends.
- You are a good boy.
- 3.This is a pen.
- This is his book .
- We help him.
- We should love one another.
- None can help you.
- God helps them who help themselves.
- Who has broken my Pencil.
- 10.He does not obey me.