TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU SOME Famous Author’s Name . FRIENDS THIS POST IS VERY USEFUL TO ALL COMPETITIONS EXAMINATIONS . FRIENDS GENERAL STUDY FOR IAS ,PSC SI , BANK RAILWAYS AND MANY MORE EXAM…………Famous Author’s Name
Famous Author Name –
Book / Character – Author
1. Harry Potter – J.K.Rowling
2. James Bond – lan Fleming
3. Hamlet – William Shakespeare
4. Alice in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
5. Sherlock Holmes – Arthur Conan Doyle
6. Tarzan – Edgar Rice Burroughs
7. Gora – Rabindra Nath Tagore
8. A Tale of Two Cities – Charlec dickens
9. Gulliver Travels – Janathan Swift
10. Kim – Rudyard Kipling
Q. Answer the following Questions –
1. The fox is associated with which word ?
(A) Vulpine (B) Feline (C) Alpine
Ans. (A) Vulpine
2. what is the colour of the jerseys of Australia’s national cricket team ?
(A) Magenta (B) Yellow (C) Brown
Ans. (C) Brown
3. Obelix and Getafix appear in which series ?
(A) Asterix (B) Pokemon (C) Shin chan
Ans. (A) Asterix
4. Charles M. Schulz is the creater of of which famous comic strip ?
(A) Peanuts (B) Mickey Mouse (C) Archie
Ans. (A) Peanuts
5. The Constitution of India was adopted by the constituent Assembly on –
(A) 26 November 1949 (B) 29 November 1949 (C) 25 November 1949
Ans. (A) 26 November 1949
6. Who Convenes the joint session of Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha ?
(A) The President of India (B) The Speaker of Lok Sabha (C) The Prime Minister of India
Ans. (A)The President of India
7. Who Said , ” I think , therefore i am ” ?
(A) Francis Bacon (B) John Keats (C) Rene Descartes
Ans. (C) Rene Descartes
8. Calcium Carbonate is commonly known as
(A) Coal (B) Carbon (C) Chalk
Ans. (C) Chalk
9. Name the bird that is found in cold regions of the Southern Hemisphere .
(A) Penguin (B) Dove (C) Robin
Ans. (A) Penguin
10. What is the sucrose commonly known as ?
(A) Sugar (B) sugar cane (C) None of these
Ans . (B) sugar cane
Famous Authors Name