HELLO FRIENDS ,
TODAY IAM GOING TO TELL YOU SOME Do as directed 12 & 10 FOR BOARD EXAMINATIONS PURPOSE THIS QUESTION MAY ASK IN BOARD EXAMINATION ALSO………..
Do as directed 12 & 10
Q.1.Fill in the blanks by selecting the most appropriate options. 1. …book you want is not with me.(a, an, the)
2.You may get malaria….you bitten by a mosquito.(so that, if, thought, before)
3. How ……milk do you buy daily (all, much, many)
4. The school …remain closed. (will, must, can)
5. Cotton is ……in Egypt. (grew, grow, grown)
6.The school ……..remain closed. ( will,would, shall)
7. The train left half …………..hour ago. (an, a , the)
8. The bus ………….come late. (may, migifht , should)
9. He has been living here……………..1982 (since , for , from)
10. I prefer coffee……………………..tea. (then , for, to)
Ans. 1. The 2. if 3. much 4. will 5. grown 6. will 7. an 8. may 9 . since 10. to
Q.2.Do as Directed.
1. We are collecting stamps. (change into passive voice)
2.Mount Everest is higher than any other peak in the world . (Change into Superlative degree)
3.She did it correctly. (change into interrogative)
4. He does his duty well. (Change into negative)
5. she is so tired that she cannot walk (Rewrite using “ too …….to”)
6. do you have a black shirt? (Change into negative)
7. IF they do not work properly , they will be punished . ( Rewrite using ‘unless’ in place of ‘If’)
8.Her father teaches her hindi .(change into past simple tense)
9. (a) He was weak.
(b) he could not walk. ( using so……….. that)
10.He shut the door. (change into Present Indefinite tense)
11. His friend was not allowed to see him. His brother was not allowed to see him. (Combine using ‘Neither ……………Nor’)
12. Dhara Singh cooks the food. (Change into present Progressive Tense)
13.The Patient (die)before the doctor came. (Use the correct form of the verb)
14.He teaches hindi. (change into negative)
15. Sanjay shut the door. (change into negative)
Answer – 1. stamps are being collected by us.
2.Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world.
3. did she do it correctly ?
5.He does not do his duty well.
6. you do not have a black shirt.
7. Unless they work properly , they will be punished .
8.Her father taught her hindi .
9. He was so weak that he could not walk.
10. He shuts the door.
11. Neither His friend nor His brother was not allowed to see him.
12. Dhara Singh is cooking the food.
13. The Patient had died before the doctor came.
14. He does not teach hindi.
15. Sanjay did not shut the door.