Today we are going to tell you about of essay writing Cricket Match. friends this is very important for examinations Cricket Match
A Game Ilike most playing
My Favourite Game
Any Interesting Game
My favourite Game
- Introduction – Games are very essential for our life. Gandhiji says that ‘A Sound mind lives in sound body.’ Gandhiji wanted that games must a part of our education. Games develop good qualities like brotherhood, co-operation and team work in us. Winter is the best seasons for it.
- Kinds of Games –there are many kinds of games. We can choose any game suitable to us . Some are outdoor games as Cricket, Football, Tennis, Hockey etc. some are indoor games as Table-tennis, Badminton etc.
- My Favourite Game – I play many games such as Football, Kabaddi, Hockey etc., but I like most playing cricket. Since my childhood I have liked this game. My father had bought me a toy bat and a ball. I used to hit the ball while other threw it towards me. When I grew up I played with the boys of My Mohalla. All praised my batting.
- The reason for my choice – My father was a very good player of cricket in his school days. A number of cups and medals and some beautiful framed and certificates in his drawing room have been watering my mouth for years.
- How is the game played? – it is a game of two teams. Each team has eleven players. When one team plays, the other team fields. Besides the players there are two umpires whose decision is final and binding on both the teams. The there are two scorers to keep a record of the entire game. The team with the big score of runs wins the match.
- The Matches – cricket is played at state, national and international level .several tournament are arranged. Its commentary is relayed on Radio and tele -casted on T.V. channels. I often watch these matches on T.V.
- A Match in our School –There was a grand cricket match in our school. Our team invited the team of Govt. H. S. School. The match was arranged on Sunday. The principal invited many guests. The match was fixed for 20 over’s. Our team won the toss and invited the opposite team to batting. all the player of the opposite team were out in 18 over. They scores 110 runs in 18 over’s. I made 20 runs. We made, 111 runs in 18 over’s losing 8 wickets. Thus we won the match. We were not proud of our victory as you know that “Cricket is by chance”.
- Conclusion – India has born good cricketers. She has been given ‘test status’ and Test Matches are played in India as well.