Today we are going to tell you about Articles errors finding . How can we found the article errors . Articles errors finding
Direction : Read each sentences to find out whether there is any error in it. The error ,if any will be in one part of the sentence . the number of that part is the answer . If there is no error the answer is (d).
- The greater(a)/ the demand (b)/ higher the price (c)/ no error (d).
- First European sailor (a)/ to come to India in (b)/ modern times was Vasco-De-Gama (c)/ No error (d).
- The Seed of (a)/ all the modern amenities (b)/ lies in the science (c)/ No error (d).
- Sunil is a best student (a)/ in our class (b)/ at present (c)/ No error (d).
- The new Railway line will greatly improve (a)/ transport and communication (b) / in Eastern part of the country (c) / No error (d).
- In a fit of temper (a) / he tore up a sweet letter (b)/ which his wife had written to him (c) / No error (d).
- A cell is the smallest (a) identifiable unit of life (b) / and can not be seen with a naked eye (c)/ No error (d).
- Being a M.A. only (a) / he could not be appointed to (b)/ the post of lecture (c)/ No error (d).
- One should be true to (a)/ one’s promises in order to earn (b)/ name and fame in the life (c)/ No error (d).
- The man is the only creature (a)/ that is endowed (b)/ with the power of speech (c)/ No error (d).
- Book I read (a)/ last week was (b) / an interesting one (c)/ No error (d).
- Of the two answers (a) / this is definitely (b)/ better (c)/ No error (d).
- I am not wealthy (a) / so I cannot afford (b) / to buy a expensive car (c)/ No error (d).
- The interviewer asked me (a)/ if I knew that Kalidas was the greater (b) / than any other poet . (c)/ No error (d).
- He had no illusion (a)/ of being either a distinguished (b)/ writer or a editor . (c)/ No error (d).
1.(c) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (a) 11. (a) 12. (c) 13. (c) 14. (b) 15. (c)