Today we are going to tell you ARTICLE EXERCISE so friends read and share it if you like this blogs ARTICLE EXERCISE …..
Q. Add a suitable Article-
1. _____Ramayan is _____ holy book of _____ Hindus.
2. _____egg_____day keeps _____disease away.
3. _____Bay of Bengal is _____biggest part of _____ ocean.
4. _____sun rises in _____east and sets in _____west.
5. _____man is _____social animal.
6. _____rich should help_____poor.
7. _____harmonium is _____musical instrument.
8. _____English often fought _____French.
9. _____old and _____young should live together.
10. _____prisoner escaped from _____Jail last night.
11. I have read _____News of his death in today’s _____Times of India.
12. _____English is _____subject of _____English.
13. _____ox is _____useful animal.
14. _____Idle man is _____curse to _____family and _____country in which he is born.
15. _____January and _____February are _____ coldest months in _____West Indies.
16. _____Bihar University has more students than _____university of _____Ranchi.
17. _____Student at _____back of _____class is reading _____newspaper.
18. _____Moon moves round _____earth and _____earth move round _____sun.
19. _____gold of this ring is not yellow, although_____gold is yellow. It is said that _____gold of America is good.
20. _____Taj Mahal is _____most beautiful monument in_____world. It is _____ wonderful building.
21. I have got headache but I don’t want to tell lie.
22. You have hundred rupees so you buy dozen eggs.
23. Rich seldom help poor but poor man always wants to be rich man.
24. He comes here on the foot daily and goes by a bus.
25. Give me a little water you have in bottle.
26. You have read literature of sixteenth and seventeenth century.
27. Taj Mahal is an historical building.
28. What opportunity I have missed !
29. The man is mortal because the death is essential.
30. Blind cannot see and deaf cannot hear.
31. Dr. Jha, Manager of this firm, gave me opportunity to serve his firm.
32. Cow is an useful animal for farmers of India.
33. Statesman has wide circulation in India.
34. The secretary and accountant have been punished.
35. Ram of Ramayan is ideal personality.
36. Greater the power more dangerous the abuse.
37. He has read first and second chapters of this book.
38. Fish swims in sea.
39. Moon radiates light of sun.
40. Milk costs ten rupees litre and is sold by a litre.
41. He took to (a)/ reading Times (b)/ for better knowledge (c)/ of the facts. (d)/ No error(e).
42. This town isn’t very well known (a)/ and there isn’t much to see (b)/ so a few tourists come here (c)/ No error(d).
43. On my request (a)/ Lalit introduces me (b)/ to his friend (c)/ who is singer and a scientist. (d)/ No error (e).
44. My father is (a)/ in bad mood (b)/ today (c)/ No error (d).
45. Most people would have (a)/ attended the union meeting (b)/ if they had (c)/ had longer notice of it. (d)/ No error (e).
46. Sunita opened a almirah (a)/ full of books (b)/ and took one of them (c)/ for reading. (d)/ No error (e).
47. According to the Bible (a)/ it is meek and humble (b)/ who shall inherit the earth. (c)/ No error (d).
48. If you have faith in Almighty (a)/ everything will turn out (b)/ to be all right. (c)/ No error (d).
49. These display (a)/ the (b)/ remarkable variety. (c)/ No error (d).
50. Now that she is living in her own flat, (a)/ she cleans the windows, (b)/ twice a week in the summer and once a week in the winter (c)/ No error (d).
1. The, a, the 2. An , a, a 3. The , the ,the 4. The , the , the
5. X , a 6. The , the 7. The , a 8. The , the
9. The , the 10. The , a, x 11. The , X 12. X , a , the
13. An, the , a 14. An , a , the 15. X , X , the , the 16. X, the , X
17. The , the , the , a 18. The , the , the , the 19. The , X , the 20. The , the , the ,a
21. I have got a headache but I don’t want to tell a lie.
22. You have a hundred rupees so you busy a dozen eggs.
23. The rich seldom help the poor but a poor man want to be a rich man.
24. The comes here an foot daily and goes by bus.
25. Give me the little water you have in the bottle.
26. You have read the literature of the sixteenth and he seventeenth century.
27. The Tajmahal is a historical building.
28. What an opportinity I have missed.
29. Man is mortal because death is essential.
30. The blind can not see and the deaf can not hear.
31. Dr. Jha, the manager of this firm , gave me an opportinity to serve his firm.
32. A cow is a useful animal for the farmers of india.
33. The statement has a wide circulation in india .
34. The secretary and the accantant have been punished.
35. The Ram of the Ramayan is an ideal pssenality.
36. The greater the power the more dangerous the abuse.
37. He has read the 1st and 2nd chapters of this book.
38. A the fishwims in the sea.
39. The moon radiates the lights of the sum.
40. Milk cost ten rupees a litre and is sold by the liter.
41. (b) 42. (c) 43. (d) 44. (b) 45. (d) 46. (a)
47. (b) 48. (a) 49. (b) 50. (c)