HELLO FRIENDS ,
Today we are going to take test of lesson 11 to 13 . its very important question answer .GENERAL REVISION TEST-11 Forest and River
Revision Test – 11
Lesson 11 to 13
Q.1 Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below :
Nature’s bountry is boundless. If you try to list the millions of things all around you, there will be no end to it. Everything in nature is a marvel in itself. Even the simplest things which you take for granted are not really simple. For example, you have seen colourfull, pretty flowers and enjoyed the sweetness of various fruits. And imagine, it is the soil that helps the plants create riot of colours and variety of tastes !
There is scientific explanation involving genes and chromosomes behind the evolution of every living things. Yet the sight of a green covered, red-fleshed watermelon or a fragrant bright rose growing makes you think. These are just a few examples of the fascinating variety that nature offers. There are thousands of their of other things in nature’s is treasure trove, which are absolutely different from what you come across in your daily life. For instance, even a child knows about an elephant, but how many of you know that an elephant’s trunk comprises of more than forty thousand muscles ? Such intriguing facts make the study of nature interesting.
(A) What helps plants create colours and variety of tastes ? (1)
(i) Nature (ii) Soil (iii) Evolution
(B) Nature’s bountry is boundless because…….. (1)
(i) It is a marvel in itself (ii) It is simple (iii) There is no end to it.
(C) Treasure trove means… (1)
(i) Simple things (ii) Valuable things (iii) Different things
(D) Say whether the following statements is ‘True’ or ‘False’ (2)
1. Nature’s bountry is not boundless
2. An elephant’s trunk comprises of more than forty thousand muscles.
(E) Make the following words given in the column ‘A’ with ‘B’ (3)
- Boundless – (a) Dull
- Evolution – (b) Without limits
- Bright – (c) Process of developing (F) What things in nature make you thinks ? (2) (G) What facts make the study of nature interesting? (2)
Q.2.Answer the following Questions-
- What was Ghasi’s complaint to the panchayat? 2. . why did Ghasi not buy a bicycle?
- Why did Ghasi curse Masterji?4. Why did Mohan name his ass as ‘truck saab’?
- Why did Ghasi resort to call the Sun God as his witness?
- who were the first visitors to the farm ?
- Why did the poisoning not stop tender coconuts to fall ?
- Why does the forest envy the river.?
GENERAL REVISION TEST-11
GENERAL REVISION TEST-11