Hello Friends ,
Today we do a revision test -5 best for MP Board exam
Revision Test -5
Q.1. Read the following passage carefully and Answer the questions given below. 12
Nationalism of course is a curious phenomenon which at a certain stage in a country history gives life, growth , strength and unity , but at The same time , it has tendency, to limit one because one thinks of one’s own country as something different from the rest of the world. The perspective change goes and one is continuously think of one’s own struggles and virtues and failing to the exclusion of other thoughts. The result is that the same nationalism, which is the symbol of growth for a people becomes a symbol of the cessation of that growth in the mind. Nationalism ,when it becomes successful, sometimes goes on spreading in an aggressive way and becomes a danger internationality .whatever line of thought you follow , you arrive at the conclusion that some kind of balance must be found, otherwise something that was good can turn into civil .culture, which is essentially good, become not only static but aggressive and something that breeds conflict and hatred when looked at from a wrong point of view. How you are to find a balance, I do not know. A part from political and economic problems of the age perhaps that is the greatest problem, today because behind it there is a tremendous conflict in the sprit of man and a tremendous search for something it cannot find . we turn to economic theories because they have an doubted importance. It is folly to talk of culture or even of god when human being stare and die, before one can talk about anything else one must provide the normal essential of life to human beings. That is where economics comes in . Human being today are not in the mood to tolerate this suffering and starvation and inequality when they see the burden is not equally shared. Other profit while they only bear the burden.
- 1. Nationalism is a symbol of : pride 2.. Humbleness 3. Growth 4. Culture.
- Culture is essentially good but become : 1. dynamic 2. static 3. Worse 4. Rotten
- 3. We can find balance when we turn to : economics 2. history 3. culture 4 geography
- The word ‘starve’ in the passage means : 1. hunger 2. poverty 3. lackof strength 4.diseases.
- 5. According to Nehru nationalism is a ….Phenomenon. : 1. natural cultural 3.curious 4.ethical
- 6. What is the verb form of ‘conclusion’ : include 2.conclude 3.conclusive 4.concludable
- 7. It is folly to talk of culture when : 1. Human being starve and die 2 . The burden is not equally shared culture become successful 4. Nationalism becomes successful
- 8. The noun form of ‘tolerate’ is : tolerance 2. Tolerable 3. Tolerably 4. Toleration
- 9. When does a society become static ? (10) According to Nehru when is it folly to talk about culture or God ?
Q.2. write an advertisement for giving a constructed space on rent. Or 5
Write a Notice as Head girl of the school for a Meeting to preparations discuss about celebration of annual function.
Q.3–Write, with the help of the words given below, a shot note on, Importance of Developing Reading Habit’: 6
(i) Field of knowledge expanding fast, (ii) Reading at school limited to subjects offered, (iii) Extra reading necessary for rounded personality, (iv) Creation of generation gap, (v) Continuous reading necessary to keep up-dated, (vi) Reading makes a full man.
Q.4. Answer the following Question- 1. when do we experience inner peace
- What are comfort zones? 3. what are natural laws? how do they affect our lives ?
- what are governing values? How can we identify our governing values?
- why should we leave our comfort zones and how? 6. . How can we have more by giving more?
Q.5.Answer the following Questions- 1. what did wooden always focus on?
- what do you understand by the statement ‘ Make each day your masterpiece’? Explain.
MP Board 12 class Revision Test-5
MP Board 12 class Revision Test-5