TODAY WE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU SOME COMMON USE OF GRAMMAR Use of so…..that in place of Too…..to USING TOO……..TO. FRIENDS THIS POST IS RELATED TO ALL ACADEMIC EXAM PURPOSE SO PLS READ IT CARE FULL AND ENJOY IT . Use of so…..that in place of Too…..to
Uses of Too ……….to .
- He is too poor to pay his fees.
Ans. He is so poor that he can not pay his fees.
- He is to clever to accept the first offer.
Ans. He is so clever that he can not accept the first offer.
- Iron is too hot to touch .
Ans. Iron is so hot that it can ‘t be touched.
- The box is too heavy for me to lift .
Ans. The box is so heavy that I cannot lift it.
- The tree was too high to climb up.
Ans. The tree was so high that it could not be climbed up.
- This table is too heavy to lift.
Ans. This table is so heavy that one cannot lift it.
- This apple is too sour to
Ans. This apple is so sour that one can not eat it.
- This news is too good to be
Ans. This news is so good that it can not be true.
- He is too proud to beg.
Ans. He is so proud that he can’t beg.
- He is too weak to work any more.
Ans. He is so weak that he cannot work any more.
- The room is so dirty to sit.
Ans. The room is so dirty that I can’t sit here.
- The plate is too hot to touch.
Ans. The plate is so hot that we can’t touch it.
- She is too tired to walk.
Ans. She is so tired that she can’t walk.
- He is too weak in memory to remember ordinary things.
Ans. He is so weak in memory that he can’t remember ordinary things.